A brief introduction of the group members

Welcome to the blog by MAVERICKS8020

Avik Mittra
Hi! I hail from the country of Snake charmers, Elephants, Chicken Curry and Outsourcing, India. I have three years of work experience in the IT industry working for Infosys Technologies Limited.
My hobbies include listening to music, playing soccer and spending time with friends.
Keeping it short. I am really looking forward to interacting with you all throughout the course of this semester.
PS: For those of you who are fond of spicy Indian Cuisines, now you know whom to contact.

Avinash Saraswat
Hey! I am Avinash and I am from India. Prior to joining Georgia State I have tried my hand on technology where I was working as a Software engineer and IT analyst for 3 years. I am here to learn and to make new friends. I hope that my experience in Georgia State is enriching.
PS: Regarding the Indian Cuisines, contact Avik only if you have health insurance in place.

Lubna Memon
I come from the city of dreams known for its fast life, great people, spicy food and an amazing social life – Mumbai. Having completed my Under Graduation from Mumbai University (India), I worked for 3 years as a SAP Consultant at IBM GBS. I am now looking forward to honing my skill set in the functional domain of IT consulting through a great classroom experience.
PS: So much for the unity of our group.

2 comments:

Web designer India said...

Really great.

Nicky Paul said...

WordPress has begun its adventure as a blogging stage, however now it's being utilized as a vigorous answer for building eCommerce locales. The capable module design of WordPress makes it workable for anybody to change a standard site into a completely fledged computerized shop. So in the event that you'd rather assemble it with great old WordPress as opposed to utilizing committed shopping basket programming, read on!
wordpress shop

Post a Comment